SchooLinks is your district's post-secondary planning platform with over 80 features to support students and counseling staff.
SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to help students discover their interests and strengths and prepare them for what comes after graduation. SchooLinks is accessible by 6th-12th grade students, their parents and guardians, and school staff.
- Take swipeable surveys and quizzes to learn more about your interests and what careers might be right for you
- Research careers and watch mentor videos to help you navigate the college and career planning process
- Explore college profiles to learn information about campus life, the student body, and more
- Learn about financial literacy and how decisions you make can financially impact you after you graduate
- Find internships, volunteer opportunities, and scholarships offered in your area.
Students log in to SchooLinks via Clever.
- Centralize all student info in one place (course plans, resumes, transcripts, scores, etc)
- Create targeted events and invite students that showed interest in particular information sessions, college rep visits, and job fairs
- Post internships and scholarships local to the area
- Track students’ college applications
Staff log in to SchooLinks via Clever.
Parents and Guardians can:
- View the results of your student’s career interest, strength, and mindset assessments to learn more about their interests and what careers might be right for them.
- Check your personalized dashboard for upcoming events as well as important reminders and to-dos for your student.
- Complete your own research on colleges, careers, and more to help you have informed conversations with your student.
- Compare college costs and explore expected financial aid, scholarships, and out of pocket expenses
You will receive notification and directions when your accounts are ready to log in.