Tipton County Schools is honored that you have chosen our district to educate your child(ren). Thank you for partnering with us in our mission to instill hope, inspire confidence, and prepare students to be productive and successful.
- To become a school volunteer, please contact the principal at the school where you would like to volunteer.
- School Support Organizations provide opportunities for parents/guardians to work with other stakeholders as part of our many booster clubs.
- TN Achieves mentor: Click here to become a mentor to a rising college student through their first years out of high school.
- Arise2Read: To read with elementary students at CES and CA through this community initiative, contact Liz Newman, Director of Outreach at Covington First United Methodist Church, via email ([email protected]) or telephone at (901) 476-9694.
- College4TN.org The Tennessee Higher Education Commission, the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation and the Tennessee Department of Education have launched a free web site for Tennessee higher education information. CollegeforTN.org, an online mentor system, is an online resource where students and parents can plan, prepare, pay and apply for colleges in Tennessee. Use of the site is free, however, standard application fees to the colleges are applicable.
- Parenting Classes through the Carl Perkins Center
- Strong partnerships between family and school is crucial to ensuring student success. Visit your school’s webpage for contact information as well as links to teachers’ and administrators’ email addresses.
- For the latest district news, follow us on Facebook or Twitter and consider attending a School Board Meeting or watching it online.