The mission of the Tipton County School System, the leading catalyst for educational
excellence, is to guide and inspire students to become model citizens who pursue postsecondary
education and thrive in the global job market by engaging each student in challenging
experiences led by quality educators in a safe and nurturing environment.
The vision of the Tipton County School System in collaboration with our families and
communities is to meet the needs of all students resulting in good citizenship, academic
achievement, economic growth and prosperity.
Each Student will excel in academics while exceeding all educational standards.
Each Student will be prepared for postsecondary education.
Each student will be empowered to pursue his or her chosen career.
Each student will become a model citizen who makes a positive contribution to the community.
We believe that:
- Education has a positive impact on our community.
- Education is a shared responsibility among home, school, and community.
- Environment influences the learning needs of individuals.
- Safety is the foundation for any learning environment.
- Integrity, respect and trust are essential for the foundations of life.
- Each person is unique and has the ability to learn.
- Success is defined individually based on self worth.
- Motivation and communication promote success.
- All people are equally important.
- The arts enrich the development of the individual as a whole person.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is necessary for a productive society.