Note: Children must be 4 years old by August 15, 2020 to apply for the PreK program.
PreK application packets will be posted on each of the elementary school’s webpages as well as district webpage for parents/guardians to print and fill out. The elementary schools will accept completed packets June 3rd from 8:00-3:00 using a drive-thru drop-off procedure. We ask that everyone remain in their cars.
In addition to the completed packet, parent/guardians will also need to bring a copy of the following:
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth
- Proof of income (one of the following: check stub, W-2 forms, Income Tax forms, or proof of food stamp eligibility) and
- One proof of residence
The following items will be considered as proof of residence:
- Property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
- Mortgage documents or property deed;
- Apartment or home lease
- Current utility bills showing residence address;
- Automobile registration
- Driver's license
- State issued id/document
At this time, PreK screening is postponed until further guidance is received regarding social distancing.
Any parent/guardian who is unable to print a packet can pick up a printed copy of the paperwork during drop-off dates/times to complete and return.
If you are unable to secure one of the items above, please contact the principal of your child's zoned school for assistance in applying for the PreK program.