Tipton County Schools' online registration will open July 1st and should be completed by July 15th for currently enrolled students. Contact your child's school if you do not have a username and password for Skyward Family Access.
In-person assistance with online registration will be available as follows:
- July 13th 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the Tipton County Board of Education
- July 14th 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at your child's school
- July 15th 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. at your child's school
- Students who are new to Tipton County for 2021-22, including Kindergarten students who do not register in the spring, will register in-person at their zoned school on July 27th, from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Parents/guardians will then receive log-in credentials for Skyward Family Access to complete the online portion of registration .
- Any student who has changed residence and will be transferring to a different school within the district will need to attend new student registration on July 27, from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at their zoned school.