New Student Registration
***Children entering kindergarten shall be five (5) years of age on or before August 15 for the 2018-2019 school year.***
Students new to the district who are enrolling for the first time should register at the zoned school on July 24, 2018. The first day of school is an abbreviated day on August 2, 2018 with dismissal at 11:30 a.m. The first full day of school is on August 8, 2018.
Any student entering school for the first time must present the following:
- A birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of registration;
- Evidence of a current medical examination. There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for the first time. This applies to kindergarten, first grade, and other students for whom there is no health record;
- Evidence of state-required immunization;
- One proof of residence.
The following items will be considered as proof of residence:
- Property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
- Mortgage documents or property deed;
- Apartment or home lease
- Current utility bills showing residence address;
- Automobile registration
- Driver's license
- State issued id/document
Any document which evidences only a post office box as an address shall not be accepted.